Being asked “Why do you wear heels” is a common occurrence in the life of a tall girl. So I figured I would give 10 reasons why to help you explain your personal decision to wear high heeled shoes.
1. Because they are sexy and I look great in them. Simple as that.
2. Girls love heels. Why should being tall change anything?
3. Heels with height screams confidence. Wearing heels when you are already over 6 ft tall screams that you are self-assured and comfortable in your skin and that is sexy.
4. Nothing completes an outfit better than a fierce pair of heels. Conversely, nothing ruins an otherwise gorgeous outfit than a pair of ugly, grandma flats.
5. Heels are great for helping to build muscles in the calves. They are good for me!
6. Just because you tell me not to. I am a rebel what can I say.
7. Heels are scientifically proven to make legs look longer. So what better way to accentuate our fabulous gams than some 4″ heels?
8. Same reason why a short girl wears flats.
9. I’m not getting any shorter. Nor you getting any taller. Either way that 1 foot gap is still there. Get over it.
10. Why should I worry about your insecurities and your problems with my height? If I don’t mind it, why would I spend a moment of my time listening to the problem you have with my decision to put on a pair of shoes? Ain’t nobody got time for that!