Back by popular demand, it is time for the 3rd installment of the Gifs post series! Enjoy.
1. When I see a tall guy eyeing me from across the room.
2. Then I get closer and he’s not that tall
3. When someone tells me that I am “wasting my height” by not playing basketball
4. When someone gets mad at me for wearing heels. I’m like:
5. When someone says they don’t like a show I like. Sherlock, for instance. I’m like:
6. When someone excitedly tells me that they are 6’0″ in heels.
Congratulations… I’m 6’3″ barefoot. So yeah…
7. When I am stuck in a elevator or train, or in line and someone is going on and on about my height and how great it is.
Thanks, but I would like to leave now…
8. When a super super tall guy walks in the room. Everyone else is like OMG and I’m like:
9. On the rare occasion that I am at a party and a good song comes on…. I don’t dance. I’m too cool for that.
10. When I see someone staring at me and I figure I have to do something
11. When I learned that ASOS was getting a TALL line
12. When someone makes a lame tall joke. i.e. “You’re so tall when you do a cartwheel you kick God in the face”
13. Or “You’re so tall when you tripped on a rock, you hit your head on the moon”
14. When a short guy gets mad at me when I say that I don’t date short guys
That’s it for now. I hoped you liked it. And if you have any situations or prompts that you want me to find gifs for, let me know in the comments.
P.S.S. Could you take a minute to complete this survey? I want to continue to make the blog better for you and I can’t do that without your feedback. Thanks in advance!