Back by popular demand, it is time for the 3rd installment of the Gifs post series! Enjoy.
1. When I see a tall guy eyeing me from across the room.
2. Then I get closer and he’s not that tall
3. When someone tells me that I am “wasting my height” by not playing basketball
4. When someone gets mad at me for wearing heels. I’m like:
5. When someone says they don’t like a show I like. Sherlock, for instance. I’m like:
6. When someone excitedly tells me that they are 6’0″ in heels.
Congratulations… I’m 6’3″ barefoot. So yeah…
7. When I am stuck in a elevator or train, or in line and someone is going on and on about my height and how great it is.
Thanks, but I would like to leave now…
8. When a super super tall guy walks in the room. Everyone else is like OMG and I’m like:
9. On the rare occasion that I am at a party and a good song comes on…. I don’t dance. I’m too cool for that.
10. When I see someone staring at me and I figure I have to do something
11. When I learned that ASOS was getting a TALL line
12. When someone makes a lame tall joke. i.e. “You’re so tall when you do a cartwheel you kick God in the face”
13. Or “You’re so tall when you tripped on a rock, you hit your head on the moon”
14. When a short guy gets mad at me when I say that I don’t date short guys
That’s it for now. I hoped you liked it. And if you have any situations or prompts that you want me to find gifs for, let me know in the comments.
P.S. You can find me on various other social networks including Facebook, Pinterest and now Instagram! All links are on the right sidebar.
P.S.S. Could you take a minute to complete this survey? I want to continue to make the blog better for you and I can’t do that without your feedback. Thanks in advance!