Remember that viral craze Stuff…People Say? Well, I decided to do my own twist on it with the stuff that tall girls DON’T say. Being as I don’t have the time or patience to make a video plus that craze has pretty much ended, I decided to write about it instead. So here we go the things that we don’t say…
1. I love highwater jeans! Aren’t my socks gorgeous?!
2. Tell me more about how I should play basketball even though I don’t have the skills nor desire to play. You’re right, I can totally just stand at the hoop and put my arms up. Why didn’t I think of that before? I am totally “wasting my height” just being me. You are a genius!
3. Your cheesy pick up lines are working. I would love to go out with you short man! I never get tired of being told I’m tall!
4. No I really want to talk to you about my height while I’m trying to order my food/washing my hands/walking minding my own business. Ask away!
5. I’m glad those shoes didn’t come in my size! They weren’t cute anyway.
6. I love low door jambs and hanging decorations. It keeps me on my toes and strengthens my agility!
7. Keep staring! I love my every move watched like I’m in a fishbowl.
8. These jeans from Wal-Mart/Target/Macy’s/insert any brick and mortar store here are long enough!
9. I meant to hit my head…No really. I did it on purpose.
What else doesn’t a tall girl say? Let me below!
Until next time,