3 more days to go until my birthday! You know what that means! It is time for pt 3 of my 10 random facts about me!
1. My Dad has been teaching my sister and I defense techniques since we were children. He has taught us how to escape from a chokehold and the like. He’s very protective and…don’t ask
2. My favorite play is Much Ado About Nothing. I love Shakespeare.
3. My favorite musical was Kiss Me Kate but after seeing Shrek the Musical, Shrek is my new favorite.
4. I won a Gold Student ADDY in college. The ADDYS is a national advertising competition open to professionals and students and I won in the student division. My mother still has the trophy on display.
5. I was on honor roll almost every quarter since elementary school.
6. I don’t like horror movies.
7. Among the many colors I like, I think I have to say my favorite color is navy blue or maybe it is cool gray…
8. I have no tattoos. When I was in high school, I said I wanted one, probably because everyone else was getting one.
9. Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Angry Beavers and All That were my favorite TV shows as a kid. Good thing Nickelodeon brought back some of those shows. I just wish they didn’t come on so late. I’m usually sleep by 11. I told y’all I’m old.
10. I like to bake. I would love to make that into a business. I already have a name for it: Ms. Bea’s. Maybe I could even run a food truck?
Come back tomorrow for 10 more Random facts!
P.S.S. Could you take a minute to complete this survey? I want to continue to make the blog better for you and I can’t do that without your feedback. Thanks in advance!