My birthday is in t-minus 4 days and it is time for part 2 of my 10 random facts. So lets get right into it.
1. I said it in the last one that I wanted to go to England. This is because I am a huge Anglophile. I love the TV shows, the accent, SHERLOCK, Masterpiece Classic, period pieces, literature, Jane Austen movies. I missed the Downton Abbey train though.
2. A Walk to Remember and A Little Princess (1999) are two movies that make me cry every single time I watch it. When Sara’s father finally realizes who she is and they hold each other in the rain, I am bawling like a baby. I almost tear up thinking about it. I told y’all I’m a cry baby.
3. I love cartoons. I love Disney movies; animated films. Phineas and Ferb is my favorite cartoon.
4. I don’t like cheese by itself. But I will eat it on pizza, burgers, lasagna just not too much. I’m weird, I know. My parents tell me all the time.
5. I love Famous Dave’s Spicy pickles. They are SOOO good. I can eat a whole jar by myself…in one sitting.
6. I love movies. All kinds. From old movies to foreign films to animation
7. I played saxophone for a hot second in elementary school. I wanted to play the drums or the clarinet. But apparently clarinet was a very popular instrument and they ran out. I stopped playing it because I didn’t want to practice and I hated having to lug that big thing on the school bus. Now I want to learn how to play the piano.
8. I was fascinated by earthworms and caterpillars when younger. Whenever I saw one, I picked it up. I still do that.
9. My favorite movie is A Princess Bride. I know every line of dialogue.
10. My favorite book is I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s 10 Random facts!
P.S.S. Could you take a minute to complete this survey? I want to continue to make the blog better for you and I can’t do that without your feedback. Thanks in advance!